£75000 - £90000 per annum + + 15% Bonus + Pension and Healthcare
5 months ago
Head of FP&A - Central London - £75,000-£90,000 DPE + 15% Bonus + Pension & Healthcare
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a great opportunity to join a high potential, fast growth, PE backed business within the technology sector. This small and agile tech start-up has a heavy weight investor behind it with a high-profile leadership team that have the demonstrable experience of driving fast growth businesses. This is a brilliant opportunity to cement your PE experience in a high potential growth environment to build your network and skills in an investor-based setting.
- To lead financial planning processes across the business and manage consolidation of corporate planning and reporting.
- Take responsibility for the planning, management and delivery of the quarterly forecast and annual budgeting processes.
- Ownership and development of commercial pricing models, MI and systems capability on behalf of finance for the group and businesses.
- Ownership of the integrated business planning model, ensuring integrity of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow, implementing improvements over time.
- Involved in financial analysis and modelling of strategic initiatives including potential M&A opportunities.
- Provide extensive support to the internal capex committee through development of accurate capex reporting and analysis, working with key stakeholders to ensure robust processes and controls.
- Take ownership of all investment feasibility models and deliver continual improvements to these to assist key strategic decision making.
- Involvement in many ad-hoc business initiatives; providing commercial challenges and analytical support.
- Provide support to CFO, CEO and COO as required.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- 5+ years PQE.
- A solid background in FP&A and the development of MI.
- Ideally a background with a PE backed tech start up
- Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, commercial, and operationally minded.
- Demonstrable board level business partnering.
- Experience of a fast growth business.
- Ideally experience of working with multi-dimensional databases (MIS tools).
- Strong accountancy understanding across all primary financial statements.
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross functionally
- Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines
- Effective prioritisation skills, and able to demonstrate flexibility in working practices
This role is private and confidential, no additional information will be released until a cv has been received and positively vetted.