£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + package
10 months ago
Our client a leader in its field are looking for a Head of FP&A Manager based in Hinckley. The role will work closely with the regional business units supporting the planning and forecasting processes and ensuring the group level reporting is as required.
The role will deliver:
- Production of various Executive and Board packs ensuring insightful commentary and analysis
- Ownership of the Group budget and forecast process and presentations, including dealing with regional business units.
- Provide relevant analysis ahead of external communications
- Ensure that key management schedules are maintained and fit for purpose, with the most up to date assumptions and likely outcomes.
- Manage the production of annual and interim briefing packs and supplementary slides.
- Ad hoc projects as well as providing assistance to other Group functions
The successful candidate will have strong FP&A exposure within a complex business and be used to business partnering at the senior director level. Candidates will need to be qualified accountants (CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and previous use of group reporting systems would also be advantageous.