Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established marketing business to recruit a commercially focused Head of FP&A in Birmingham. The role will initially be for a period of 6 months. Working with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting the business through a period of extensive change and will require a hands on candidate.
As the Interim Head of FP&A, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced manager to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Interim Head of FP&A, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of FP&A in a competitive fast paced environment
- Major business wide project experience
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel including modelling.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge and preferable ERP implementation experience