East Midlands, England
£90000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
A Head of Financial Planning and Analysis opportunity, based in the Midlands. This is a key appointment reporting directly to the Divisional Finance Director for the largest international brand, of this global manufacturing group. There is significant market opportunity, and as the business continues its exciting journey of growth, the prospects for progression are good.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is part of a highly successful global, manufacturing group. A market leading group they are able to offer the best in innovation and technology for the industries they serve and are redefining their sector and continuing to grow.
With a portfolio of market leading brands, combined with their innovation capabilities and long-term customer relationships they are well-positioned for future growth. There is significant value creation potential through divisional organic initiatives underway, including new product launches and they are well placed to continue M&A activity. Embedding sustainability in their strategy also remains a key area of focus and of high importance to the group.
This is a high-profile opportunity to join the largest global brand within the group, where there is significant market opportunity, and as the business continues its exciting journey of growth, the prospects for progression are good.
This is a high-profile Head of Financial Planning and Analysis opportunity in the Midlands. This role will report directly to the Divisional Finance Director (DFD) and will be a key part of their finance leadership team. You will directly support all planning, budgeting, forecasting and associated analysis. You will also be involved with other commercial support and strategic decision making, to help drive the business performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of robust financial analysis of historic and future performance to enable appropriate commercial and strategic decision making
- Ensuring the production of management accounts, investigation of variances and identification of areas for commercial improvement
- Manage and own a detailed group financial model
- Manage elements of, and incorporate outputs of the group's strategic planning processes including short term latest views, medium term forecasts and long-term strategic plans for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Provide market insight and commercial analysis to identify and analyse potential strategic and operational opportunities for the group
- Lead and develop a team
- Tracking delivery of business initiatives and providing insight and analysis for success criteria
- Support the group's strategic development activities, including competitor reporting and benchmarking
- Drive pricing and pricing analysis initiatives
- Working closely with the Sales and Corporate Development team to provide financial support on new business opportunities
- For this Head of Financial Planning and Analysis opportunity in the Midlands, you will be a qualified accountant, and must have worked in a manufacturing business
- Demonstrate significant experience in an FP&A team within a corporate environment
- Experience of working in a matrix control structure will be advantageous
- A continuous improvement mindset with a focus on adding value to a business. Business partnering is essential
- The role requires a strong relationship builder with personal credibility, and high impact communication and presentation skills, who can influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of IT tools and solutions, and experience of introducing new and improved financial processes and systems
- They are able to offer a flexible/ hybrid working pattern. In return, flexibility to travel will be required, but minimal
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Up to £95,000 Basic Salary plus Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.