£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car, Pension
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an advanced-tech manufacturing & engineering business as they seek to appoint an experienced Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Our client has an incredibly strong brand with a talented & high-performance leadership team in place. With significant investment into exciting new projects, this is a great time to join their journey as our client scales up and disrupts the status quo in their respective market.
The Head of FP&A is responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial analysis & regulatory and non-regulatory reporting in addition to budget and forecast preparation to support the Finance function in driving business performance.
You will have considerable experience of strategic planning and modelling. Ideally have experience of working within a regulatory environment, supporting and advising on complex financial issues.
- Providing financial insights and projections to the finance team.
- Providing reliable data and analysis to be used in decision making and planning.
- To develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecast.
- To provide FP&A finance support to the finance team related to business reports and KPI's in a timely manner.
- Deep dive into financial data and become a subject matter expert in P&L and balance sheet modelling and insights.
- Advanced modelling of scenarios/sensitives of long-term plans.
- Preparation of data that provides thoughtful analysis, identifies action items and effective stewardship of numbers.
- Reporting and Forecasting
- Lead performance reporting processes to deliver accurate, insightful and impactful analysis to senior leadership and board.
- Preparation of monthly cost centre reviews with Finance Director & ExCo
- Manage the implementation of new reporting processes in BI system to drive simplification and automation of processes throughout the finance team
CAPABILITIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Enthusiastic and versatile and be able to build, develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Numeracy and an eye for detail, capable of working quickly to a high standard of accuracy
- Communicate information effectively verbally and in writing with use of graphical tools as necessary
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising own work and the work of the team in an organised and accurate manner within tight deadlines, keeping calm and focused
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- ACA / ACCA /ACMA - Qualified
- Expert in use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products