Head of Finance Transformation - Data & Systems - Circa £90,000 + 10% Car + 30% Bonus + Package
My client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a FTSE listed business with an annual turnover of circa £500MN. Reporting to the Financial Controls Director you will be responsible for a team of 3 direct reports (Finance Transformation Manager, Finance Systems Manager, and the Financial Controls Manager) you will be responsible for the ownership, management and continuous improvement of financial systems (SAP), tools and processes across the whole business. This will suit a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced change environment.
- Own, manage and improve the day-to-day operations of the financial systems, tools and processes
- Champion the Finance Transformation Programme and lead on communication ensuring buy-in from other key stakeholders
- Engage with Senior Leaders, Procurement and IT to ensure you deploy the right solutions
- Ownership of all Financial systems
- Team Leadership - 3 direct reports, 6 in total
- Work with Finance team to ensure that all processes are well documented and roll out of new processes is successful
- Willing to challenge the current processes with the aim of adopting 'best practice'
- Own the finance reporting suites and manage and improve the effectiveness of the reports to meet changes in the business.
- Assist the wider Finance Transformation team with all aspects of finance system and tool related projects
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to deliver high quality solutions and strategies.
- Create and maintain a strong financial governance framework.
- Oversee financial modelling (ongoing operation of models will be by responsible FBP)
- Manage the risk register for finance linking it back to the wider enterprise risks and risk appetite
- Team accountability for training of new system users
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering transformational projects, including systems
- Experience of building financial models, including appropriate checks and controls
- Comfortable with SAP financial systems
- Good understanding of process management, including mapping, documentation, optimisation design and implementation.
- Project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Line management experience