- Head of Finance
- Birmingham City Centre
- £80,000 - £90,000
We are looking to recruit a technically strong Head of Finance for a client based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic role that will suit someone with strong technical accounting background coupled with excellent team management and leadership ability.
As part of the senior management team you will provide strategic and operational leadership to the Finance Team and the wider Group in pursuit of achieving its strategic priorities. You will work closely with the CFO and Operations to drive profitability and ensure tight controls and processes are adhered too and will have strong experience in this area.
As the Head of Finance you will deliver a proactive and responsive value for money financial reporting and transaction processing service to the business, whilst providing an effective finance business partnering service to Operations.
As the Head of Finance you will:
- Be a strong leader and supportive manager and see people as the greatest asset of any business.
-Oversee all financial reporting including consolidation, statutory accounts and Group reporting in an accurate, timely and compliant manner.
- Oversee and manage efficient, accurate, timely budgeting, forecasting and long range business planning processes.
- Ensure effective reporting and analysis to assist the Board and the Senior Management Team in their respective strategic and operational decision making responsibilities.
- Oversee and ensure robust and effective accounting and financial transaction processes.
- Oversee and manage the commercial finance team and build strong relationships with Operations to ensure the team deliver a highly professional commercial finance and decision support service.