Walsall, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum + package
4 months ago
We are working on an exclusive basis to assist a Private Equity Backed start-up technology Business based in Walsall, to find a permanent Head of Finance for an immediate start. Reporting in to the Finance Director, this position will offer a salary of up to £60,000 + package.
The Head of Finance will need to set up processes and controls, manage cash-flow, and take full responsibility for the production of financial and management accounting. You will also take the lead in managing the Transaction Finance team, and also have the ability to deputise for the Finance Director in dealing with the Investors. This is going to be a rapid growth organisation that will go through constant change for the foreseeable future, so they are hoping to attract applicants with previous experience of working in a start-up or fast growth organisation.
- Qualified Accountant with previous Head of Finance / Financial Controller type experience
- Previous experience working in a small Business environment that has gone through rapid growth
- Able to cope well with a Business going through lots of change
- Collaborative and open minded in their approach
- Previous management experience
To apply for the Head of Finance position in Walsall, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.