A leading British house hold name business is seeking a Head of Finance to manage the integration of a subsidiary. Under the jurisdiction of its FTSE parent, the company is on a journey to streamline the finance function. Working alongside the Managing Director, you will provide leadership and direction to the business and support the strategy.
- To lead the interpretation and analysis of the monthly results to drive the business forward.
- To ensure compliance with statutory and company requirements in respect of the reporting of results, assets and liabilities.
- Timely and accurate financial information meeting specified deadlines and formats.
- Standardisation of reporting and analysis across the business.
- Active involvement and contribution to the continuous improvement process, including the financial evaluation of forecasts, the decision-making processes and the monitoring of progress.
- Methodology and calculation of contract recharge rates for labour and plant, ensuring the correct values are maintained within the ERP system.
Based in London, I am seeking a qualified accountant who has a background in operational finance in the construction industry.