Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a high growth privately backed manufacturing group in Dudley to recruit a Head of Finance. The Head of Finance will be responsible for ensuring accurate financial information is prepared and presented to the leadership team and can support the organisations continued growth.
As the Head of Finance, you will be working directly with a recently appointed MD to ensure all group companies are financially stable, but also use your financial understanding to grow the business - this will include new acquisitions, working with operations to identify cost savings and developing the commercial strategy.
Head of Finance in Dudley responsibilities include:
- Support the growth in Sales and EBITDA through operational and strategic Finance activities
- Provision of accurate and timely management information including Management accounts, budgeting, cashflows, specific analyses, production margin and efficiency data
- For maintaining and improving the statutory reporting and recording of finances through working with the finance leads in each business and ensuring compliance to standards and regulations
- Support for acquisition and integration of new businesses into the group activity, standardising intelligence flow to support on-boarding and stable performance during and after on-boarding
- Close working with Group Finance Director, Group Chief Executive Officer, Group MD and Business MD's, Operations and Finance leads
Each business has a bookkeeper on site managing the daily activities, however, they will need support in identifying and making improvements.
The MD and owner are ambitious and are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who wants to drive change, has strong commercial awareness and isn't afraid of a challenge. Manufacturing experience will be essential alongside demonstrable experience of leading a finance function within an SME environment.
Package on offer is between 60k - 70k