Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Head of Facilities to join a leisure business in Staffordshire. As an integral part of this highly regarded organisation you will play a key part in their success on a daily basis through your responsibilities within this role.
In your role as Head of Facilities you will be responsible for the efficient management of services, processes, and people. You will make sure that all the assets you look after meet the standards and needs that our client requires across the business from both an Estates, Building and Compliance perspective. You will be responsible for showcasing your effective leadership skills by making sure all assets are maintained and all of the construction related project activities are being delivered to a high standard from a host of different property and maintenance functions. This fantastic role will encompass many different areas of the Facilities Management field including estates (land, waterways, lake management etc), projects, planned and reactive maintenance, legal and tendering, health, safety and much more.
The successful Head of Facilities will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Up to date experience of Facilities legislative, regulatory and compliance landscape.
- Significant experience managing Compliance and writing specifications for tender or contract documents.
- Leadership/Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Proficiency to supervise, lead and effectively manage team members.
- Experience in dealing with third party suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures.
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Facilities Management or Construction.
- IOSH/NEBOSH preferably.
The successful Head of Facilities will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits whilst also acquiring a fantastic leadership role on the Senior Leadership Team with lots of variety within.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, then click the apply button below and we will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.