Head of Enterprise Architecture
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
10 months ago
Head of Enterprise Architecture - Coventry / remote - £90,000 - £100,000 + 20% bonus
I am recruiting for a Head of Enterprise Architecture to join a business during a very exciting period of change and growth. This role plays a pivotal part in insourcing of a large IT function, growing a team of Architects to deliver world class IT services.
The ideal candidate will have a broad Architecture background at the head of level, ideally with a good understanding of applications. You will be used to working in an Agile environment and capable and happy to remain hands on as part of your role. Once up and running you will be managing a team of 6 Architects with a further 20 indirect reports.
- Experience of working within large-scale enterprises across: outsourced environments; regulated environments; field based organisations; IT Strategy development. Understanding of a broad range of consulting approaches, IT processes and best practices across.
- Broad technical knowledge covering a range of architecture domains including: Business, Data, Applications, Security and Technology.
- TOGAF certified.
- Demonstrable experience leading teams of Architects in an Agile environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to work closely with other senior management.
- Experience supporting multi-million pound budgets.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this role, please apply here.