West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Experience in the West Midlands.
This is a superb opportunity to join a large and progressive, multi-site, client who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans.
Joining the business at an exciting time of change and transformation, in a newly created role, you will come on board to lead and manage the strategy to enhance the employee experience.
Working as part of the wider HR team and reporting directly to the Group HR Director, you will be responsible for the D & I Agenda, employee engagement, well-being, and the overall employee experience within the business.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the Employee Experience programme
- Provide guidance and coaching to senior leaders on the importance of strategic employee communications and experience
- Build and communicate, internally and externally, the Employee Value proposition
- Support and develop the DE&I strategy including awareness training and coaching
- Lead and deliver events and education at key moments and milestones throughout the DE&I calendar
- Lead the on the employee engagement survey
- Oversee and implement the Wellbeing strategy across the organisation
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience of working in a HR role with a key focus on the employee experience
- Experience in relevant areas such as employer branding, EVP, well-being and diversity and inclusion
- Track record of delivering D&I interventions and programmes
- Experience of driving meaningful organisation wide change across different levels of stakeholders
- Ability to embed people‐focused strategies to support commercial and wider business objectives
- A high level of self-awareness, emotional intelligence and aptitude for conflict resolution and dealing with sensitive issues.
With strong project management experience, you must be able to influence within a complex environment and gain the confidence of senior leaders.