Solihull, West Midlands
3 months ago
A fast growing and forward thinking business in South Birmingham are looking to recruit a talented Head of Content, Brand and Digital.
Reporting into the CMO this role will be responsible for all content development across the group both internally and externally and the role is pivotal in driving the visibility of the brands within the Group both locally and nationally.
The role will be responsible for a team across Design, Digital, Content, Brand Management, Event Management, Sponsorship and campaign development with key responsibilities including:
- Managing the content team to deliver successful content strategy and implementation
- Lead the design function and the external design agency team
- Develop the digital strategy for the business across websites, PPC and SEO identifying opportunities to drive digital engagement forward
- Manage campaign development and activation
- Ensure that all content internally and externally
- Management of the content budget, reporting and ROI delivery
- Ownership of brand management and guidelines
- Manage and agree all events and sponsorship for the business
The level of position requires a candidate with experience in the following:
- Experience of a multi-site, operational business
- Excellent content management and development experience
- Team management experience
- Management of external agency resource
- Budget management and planning
- Experience across design, brand, management content, events and campaign
- Experience of managing a digital team, knowledge of digital reporting, website development and running PPC and display campaigns
An excellent salary is on offer and the opportunity for fantastic career development within a fast growing business.