My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Global Head of Digital to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. A hugely exciting time to join the business with ambitious growth plans, this is a key hire to the business and will report directly into the Marketing Director. You will lead on developing and executing a the overall digital strategy inline with business growth objectives, with a focus on digital transformation, driving a positive ROI, and the implementation of new marketing automation platforms.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy and road map to meet commercial objectives, drive lead generation and increase CRO/ROI.
- Focusing on digital transformation, identify areas for growth and opportunity - with a focus on new digital channels and implementing new marketing platforms.
- Manage the current digital budget spend, as well a building proposals for future budgets as the function grows.
- Own and manage the relationship with digital agencies, ensuring partnerships are built to achieve objectives.
- Build a strong reporting infrastructure, and use key insights to drive digital performance and meet commercial KPI's.
- Implement processes to enhance the customer experience across all digital touch points, including but not limited to A/B testing, visitor profiling, segmentation, re targeting, ecommerce, etc.
- Identify current and future trends to ensure that the digital marketing strategy is fresh by staying up to date with the latest innovations, technologies, changes in competition, and shifts in the digital landscape.
- Experience within a similar senior digital marketing role, specifically within the B2B space.
- Experience working with global websites, tailoring content for specific target audiences.
- Good working knowledge of all digital channels, such as social, PPC, SEO, Web, CRM etc..
- Demonstrable experience increasing ROI and driving demand/lead generation.
- Demonstrable experience implementing new marketing automation platforms.
- Commercially minded and results driven.
- Being a key member of the leadership team, you will need excellent stakeholder management skills and have the ability to build relationships at all levels.