Head of Digital Marketing
A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing to help drive the journey for digital growth and transformation.
Our client is a national award winning organisation based in Birmingham, that's already ahead of the curve, but want to push further with their plans and need a true digital talent to lead an already experienced team into the next phase of their growth.
With an excellent package on offer and unrivalled career development potential, this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward-thinking digital strategy for a digitally savvy organisation.
Working with the Group Head of Marketing and the wider digital teams; including a range of talented digital specialists, you will work across the areas of Digital Performance, Development and Operations to help the business digitally reach target audiences and providing the UK's most trusted and visited industry website.
To innovate, inspire and provide solutions that then nurture and move visitors through the digital space.
What you'll do…
- Lead, inspire and guide the performance marketing team to continually evolve, develop, test enhance and improve to deliver increased effectiveness and performance.
- Provide thought leadership - bringing new ideas to the table, challenging teams to innovate and setting the highest bar for the standard of execution.
- Manage and support the performance and development of the team to be high performing and collaborative experts.
Digital Performance & Development
- Detailed analysis and data insight to drive targeted and effective messaging and digital marketing campaigns
- Own the test and improve Programmes - define, implement and track these across channels, onsite, in communications and through digital marketing campaigns.
- Assess performance against associated expected metrics to decide on next actions.
- Present Digital updates to senior stakeholders; driving decision making and stakeholder alignment.
- Oversee the content production and calendar of updates to the website to ensure that the business maintains a relevant and market leading website for advice and guidance.
- Collaboratively work to oversee the development road map for the Digital product portfolio and ensure user success.
- Identify and manage digital tools for internal and external digital management, across all platforms, to meet the commercial needs of the business.
- Articulate specifications and work with IT stakeholders to ensure digital output meets requirements and expectations of marketing function.
- Hold responsibility for the UI/UX across the full digital estate, through websites, digital products and other digital touchpoints across the customer journey.
What you'll need...
- Experience working on and delivering, Digital Performance Marketing activities.
- Creative and commercial mind-set - with a superior knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Ability to converse with technical know-how equally as well as with creative flair.
- Ideally a degree of web technical/tech stack implementation experience
- Demonstrable strategic and commercial thinking with a focus on delivering a positive business impact.
- Critical reasoning skills - able to use insight to create stories, hypotheses and strategies.
- An attention to detail that ensures a high-quality standard and right-first-time-every-time execution.
- A thought leader who maintains knowledge of evolutionary practices.
- Motivated to continually improve the knowledge and experience of yourself and the wider team.
- An inspirational leader that develops high performing teams.
What you'll get...
- A modern working environment in a fantastic location close to train stations and the town centre.
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive salary + car + pension + private healthcare