Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with an International Business Services client, with a global presence in over 150 countries. They are a market leader in their products that they sell and market, and are experiencing increasing profits year on year.
Due to an internal promotion of the existing Head of Credit Risk, our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Head of Credit Risk, to oversee a small team of Credit Risk analysts.
As the Head of Credit Risk you will have overall responsibility for the credit risk framework, and for directing the financial strategies, and overseeing the preparation of financial reports.
Your overall duties will include:
- To have responsibility for analysing credit applications, conducting thorough evaluations for each new customer
- To drive and lead the existing, experienced team of Credit Risk specialists
- To monitor and control credit exposures to ensure compliance
- To attend client meetings as and when required
- To interpret and provide financial information to various senior stake-holders
- Analyse competitors and market trends
- Providing accurate reports, adhering to deadlines
- To assist in reviewing credit risk strategies impacting all credit portfolios
The ideal Head of Credit Risk will be appointed into this award-winning business, and ideally you will have a strong background in Risk, and be able to be a strong credit advocate for the business, and lead from the front.
This is a superb opportunity for hands-on Credit Managers with a high risk background who are able to work with all levels of customer and personnel. You will receive training and you will be supported by the wider finance teams across their UK office and International network.
Please contact me for further details of this Head of Credit Risk role.