My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Head of Creative. This is a newly created role as part of ongoing and sustained growth.
This role will report directly into the Director of Brand and will work with a number of key stakeholders including Head of Marketing and Head of Design. The role will look after three core pillars: Design, Video, Copy.
My client, a passionate disruptor, takes their work very seriously, but doesn't take themselves too seriously.
The Head of Creative role will oversee the brand's creative direction. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximise the talents of their team. The role will encompass:
- Generate inspirational, innovative and effective creative solutions to illustrate campaign, brand, social and editorial ideas
- Work within the brand team, manage the creative team of designers, copywriters and video editor & producer, and guide them in the production of all brand assets
- Move between numerous creative projects - generate inspirational, innovative and effective creative solutions for campaign, brand, social and editorial
- Concept big creative ideas with the team which work across platforms in response to brand, partnerships and campaign briefs
- Work closely with the Content Lead and Senior Content Manager to bring the content strategy to life through creative executions.
- A hands-on, sleeves-up creative thinker and doer, capable of taking a creative brief and outputting disruptive creative solutions that work cross-platform
- Produce various types of creative to support concepts, designs and ideas, to a high standard and within agreed timescales as required - eg: video storyboards, photography mood boards, typography treatments, copy and concept proposals amongst others.
The ideal candidate for this Head of Creative role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience within a creative team either agency or client side
- Have next-level creative skills with the ability to multitask, work independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically
- Have a portfolio that not only shows great creative but also explains why and how you go about creating customer centric, impactful ideas
- Have extensive proven experience in developing commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief within advertising/creative/design/communications team
- Have experience in developing creative direction in a digital led business
Please note, while the successful candidate may come from a design background, this is not a deign role - this role will focus on creative leadership across brand, campaigns and partnerships.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.