I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Communications to join a fantastic service focused business in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment.
This Head of Communications role will involve:
- Managing and setting clear objectives for the external PR agency, for both crisis management and PR support
- Building and delivering on a successful PR and communications strategy with the intention of driving top line growth
- Building and delivering on a clear internal communications strategy across all sites around the UK
- Budget management, reporting and ROI delivery
- Management of a team of three PR and communications specialists
- Building a social media strategy for the business, with a focus on paid social
This Head of Communications position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of in-house management of both external and internal communications
- Proven experience of building and managing PR and communications strategies for a multi-site organisation
- Experience of managing and building a team of PR and communications specialists
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Head of Communications position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.