Up to £90000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus, Benefits
5 months ago
GRG Exec Search are pleased to be partnering with a large ecommerce/utilities business based in the North Midlands for a Head of Commercial Strategy role.
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative industry leader who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans. Joining the business at an exciting time of change and transformation you will ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that commercial success is achieved.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for driving a high performing team and will be responsible for consolidation and ownership of the relationship between key business drivers and financial outcomes.
You will maintain a strong commercial and strategic focus to ensure the business is driving profit, reducing cost and identifying profitable commercial opportunities, whilst ensuring quality and customer service is maintained at all times, with minimal operational risk to the business.
With a proven track record in a similar leadership and commercial role, ideally within the Utilities and energy sector, you will have significant experience of managing and leading teams in a customer facing and regulated environment. You will be focussed on quality and continuous improvement as well as managing annual budgets and business priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar leadership and commercial role ideally within the Utilities and energy sector
- Experience of driving profit, reducing cost and identifying profitable commercial opportunities within a regulated environment
- A demonstrable track record of driving progressive, commercial relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of building, managing and leading, high-performance teams with a strong track record of performance management
- Credible, effective communicator with interpersonal skills to engage with and win over others
- Analytical & data focussed but being able to articulate and communicate in the right way
- Creative and solutions orientated, being able to discuss options
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
My client is looking for a combination of strong leadership, commercial awareness and a relentless drive for both incremental profit and customer satisfaction.