Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + 7k Car
3 months ago
Head of Commercial Finance - 60 - 65k + Car & Bonus - Birmingham
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a market-leading multi-site brand who are looking to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance in the Midlands. This is a new role and will see the successful candidate supporting local sites to drive improvements and profitability. This is a very exciting fast-growth industry and will suit someone with strong business partnering skills and enjoys "getting out there" and building relationships.
As the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be a fully qualified accountant and will have extremely strong stakeholder management experience, coupled with strong reporting skills and the ability to own the P&L for a key business area. You will be able to work in a fast-moving environment and will have the ability to influence at all levels.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director as well as the senior management team and will provide financial support and critical analytical challenge to your business areas to ensure the organisation achieves the financial targets it has been set. You will also be responsible for managing relationships with both operations and finance and will be comfortable in both areas.
As the Head of Commercial Finance, this role will provide variety and challenge and you will be responsible for driving performance of the business areas you represent. The key areas of responsibility are Business Partnering, Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Reporting and Projects which will be successfully completed by the following:
- Establish effective relationships with all members of the senior management team and develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Monitor and challenge the sales forecast and investigate variances to plan.
- Plan, prepare for, and run the annual plan and quarterly reviews.
- Support the Commercial Director and senior management team with budgeting, forecasting, and financial strategy.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the full P&L.
- Provide direction to the Commercial Director to improve the bottom line, drive sales, revenue, and return on investment.
- Provide input across the full P&L for the annual plan.
- Undertake insightful analysis of all KPI's to monitor and report on the implementation of the financial strategy.
- Report on the long term business plan - monitoring progress against the annual plan on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide reporting analysis to explain variances against budget and forecast.
The Benefits Package:
The following benefits package is available to the successful Head of Commercial Finance
- Salary of £60K - £65K
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Modern, well equipped offices
- Flexibility and autonomy