5 months ago
Head of Commercial Finance /FP&A
Hi-Tech / Pharma / Medical client sector
Reporting into the CEO.
You will have responsibility for the commercial operational lead for this high growth organisation based near Oxford.
Responsible for leading both a local and remote team (4) you will be responsible in providing comprehensive accounting commercial support to drive commercial strategy.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Head of FP&A / Commercial Controller or Commercial Finance Director
An interactive role supporting multiple divisions, it is essential you are a highly organised and hands on finance professional, skilled at managing various assignments with differing timescales and deadlines.
Responsible for ensuring the provision of quality, accurate and timely financial support, driving accountability for performance and monitoring of expenses and investments.
The role also acts as the link between the business areas/enabling functions to lead financial planning, business insights, proactive business analysis, monitoring and reporting.
You will provide reactive and proactive business services whilst driving your team to achieve individual and personal goals.
- Qualified Accountant, preferably CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Multi discipline and business risk awareness
- Strong people and team management skills, able to develop people by motivating and coaching
- Capable of managing a small team
- Good written and oral communication
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to build relationships and to influence positively at all levels
- Able to use own initiative and identify issues
- Openness to involve management in resolution of issues
- Active role in disseminating information, both technical and client related, to other team members to increase awareness
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding niche global business and to grow with the business.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business
- Working directly with an external client portfolio, maintaining client relationships
This position is based near Oxford but with remote future flexible working