Up to £70000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Are you a Commercial Leader in a multi-site, customer facing role looking for a new challenge? Are you an inspirational manager with a proven track record of driving high-performing teams to deliver and exceed results, driving sales and year on year growth? Do you have a background in product/category management, or retail?
I'm recruiting for a Head of Commercial to join a fast paced, commercial multi-site business at their Head Office in the Midlands. You will be joining a fantastic, growing organisation, who have gone from strength to strength with an ambition to further expand their services across the UK.
Reporting directly to the board, you will be accountable for developing, leading and delivering the B2B sales strategy ensuring budgets are managed and KPI's targets are met. You will also lead the B2B portfolio, be able to identify opportunities to grow and develop, support the business unit to deliver transformation roadmap. You will develop a highly customer centric culture that puts people and relationships at the core of the organisation whilst leading, coaching and supporting the commercial team in delivering the agreed financial plans.
Alongside the above, you will also establish strong business to business partnerships with internal and external parties, identify opportunities for growth to compete with competitors and implement strategic plans, set targets, milestones and success criteria to meet financial objectives.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of full P&L accountability within a B2B role (5 years+).
- Commercial experience in a service led /regulated sector.
- Ideally you will have a background in product or category management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven delivery of results at a senior level in commercial roles.
- Build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Manage a team and have the confidence to coach and develop.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £70,000 + car allowance and benefits. This role will be mainly remote, although you may need to travel to their Staffordshire based head office once per week. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.