Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + car allowance
about 2 months ago
Are you a Commercial Leader in a multi-site, customer facing role looking for a new challenge? Are you an inspirational manager with a proven track record of driving high-performing teams to deliver and exceed results, driving sales and year on year growth?
If so, then I am currently recruiting for a Head of Commercial to join a fast paced, commercial multi-site business at their Head Office in the Midlands. You will be joining a fantastic, growing organisation, who have gone from strength to strength with an ambition to further expand their services across the UK.
Reporting directly to the board, you will be accountable for developing, leading and delivering the B2B sales strategy ensuring budgets are managed and KPI's targets are met.
- Lead the B2B portfolio and be able to identify opportunities to grow and develop.
- Support the business unit to deliver transformation roadmap.
- Support the development of a highly customer centric culture that puts people and relationships at the core of the organisation.
- Lead, coach and support the commercial team in delivering the agreed financial plans
- Establish strong business to business partnerships with internal and external parties.
- Consistently be up to date with the marketplace and identify opportunities for growth to compete with competitors.
- Implement strategic plans, set targets, milestones and success criteria to meet financial objectives.
- Work with marketing and manage advertising campaigns in line with client needs.
- Network and attend webinars and events when necessary to drive brand awareness.
- Proven experience of full P&L accountability within a B2B role (5 years+).
- Commercial experience in a service led /regulated sector.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven delivery of results at a senior level in commercial roles.
- Build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Manage a team and have the confidence to coach and develop.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Please note this is a hybrid working position so will require 1-2 days a week in the office based in North Birmingham.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.