West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + + £5k car allowance + 10 % Bonus
6 months ago
Head of Business Development
£75,000 + £5k Car allowance + Benefits
Are you a Regional Relationship Sales/Business Development Manager in a multi-site, customer facing role looking for a new challenge in a different sector? Are you an inspirational leader with a proven track record of driving high-performing regional teams to deliver and exceed results.
If the answer is yes to both, then we're currently recruiting for a role with a fast paced, commercial multi-site business which could be for you. You will be joining a fantastic, growing organisation, who have gone from strength to strength with an ambition to further expand their services across the UK.
In a newly created role covering the whole of the UK, you will be responsible for delivering increased referral numbers and driving the performance of the business's referral centres through your team of Business Relationship Managers.
You will maintain a strong commercial and strategic focus to ensure your team is exceeding targets and performing year on year, whilst ensuring quality and customer service is maintained at all times, with minimal operational risk to the business.
With a regional sales and relationship background, you will have significant experience of managing and leading teams across multiple sites in a customer facing environment. You will be focussed on quality and continuous improvement as well as managing annual budgets and business priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a relationship sales environment
- Experience of building, managing and leading, high-performance teams with a strong track record of performance management
- Regional, multi-site experience in a customer facing environment- Healthcare, pharmaceutical would be advantageous
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Proven track record of achieving sales and targets
- Experience in managing budgets and P&L
In a national role with a Head office in the Midlands, you must have the flexibility travel across the UK on a regular basis.