City of London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading consumer brand, is looking to recruit a brand superstar into their growing marketing team! This is a newly created role due to ongoing and sustained growth and is a genuinely exciting time to join the business.
Reporting into the Director of Brand & Content, the role will focus on driving brand excellence, managing strict brand guidelines and ensuring delivery of a consistent customer experience across every journey/touch points.
As the Head of Brand you will be responsible for leading a small team and implementing the overarching brand strategy for 4 four internal brands. You'll be the internal champion for all brands, and be able to able to think creatively to
leverage off their identities and USPs.
This role will suit someone who is highly creative and high attention to detail - you'll be a stickler for tone of voice, visual excellence and will be driven by making an impact. This is a strategic role, but you'll also love rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in!
- Full ownership of the brand strategy across 4 brands, maintaining a strong brand look, feel and messaging across all touch points.
- Work with key stakeholders around the globe to ensure all brand guidelines are adhered too and maintain high standards.
- Coach and support channel specialists to ensure they are equipt to main the brand excellence both visually and tonally.
- The ultimate brand champion, you'll have the ability and experience to deliver consistent and
considered feedback - both good and bad, to keep driving the brands forward.
- Keep on top of market trends, continuously looking at ways to grow the brands identity.
- Extensive experience working in a similar senior brand role, ideally for B2C and consumer brands.
- Experience managing a team, with the ability to motivate and get the best out of them.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Will thrive in a fast paced environment and love working across multiple brands
- Highly creative, paired with commercial acumen.