Willenhall, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
2 months ago
Would you like to join a rapidly growing business that have increased their turnover from £25m to £40m in the last 10 years? Do you live and breathe Health & Safety, want to earn £45k and have full autonomy across the site?
The Managing Director who as a business we have known for a long time is looking to hire an experienced H&S Manager to join the senior management team of his business in the heart of the black country. You will oversee all production & manufacturing operations across the site to ensure health and safety policies are followed. You will develop the processes that already stand, making them your own and maximise on delivering safety, quality and productivity from the top.
As the successful H&S Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implement strategies with a clear sense of direction that are discussed across the senior management team.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Gain a trusting relationship with production and operations management teams in order to support and develop employees.
- Implement and monitor site safety procedures and ensure appropriate risk assessments are carried out.
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime that can be reduced.
In order to succeed within the role you will have previous management experience, have worked within a heavy manufacturing environment and have the ability make decision for the better of the business. You will ideally be NEBOSH certified, be able to give examples of accident investigations you have previous dealt with that had a successful outcome.
In return you will work a standard day shift with a salary of £45k + pension and a company bonus that has paid out 10% of annual salary in the last 5 years.