West Midlands, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a market leading retail business, is looking to recruit a Group SEO Manager.
My client, a well established business and instantly recognisable brand, is undergoing a sustained period of digital growth. This role will play a key role in the marketing department, not just leading to SEO function but also in working collaboratively with other channels.
The Group SEO Manager position will encompass:
- Formulating and delivering the Group SEO strategy across planning, technical, content, offsite & promotion
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making and innovation
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Trading and external agencies
- Leading the SEO team
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- SEO thought leader with recent demonstrable track record delivering SEO success
- Clear communication skills, strong man-management and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for all things SEO, digital and ecommerce
Highly competitve package.
This role is West Midlands based - currently remote - significant flexibility will be considered but you must be able to attend the office every week.