£325 - £425 per day
12 months ago
- Preparation of the Group annual and interim financial statements, including co-ordination of divisional submissions and ownership of the Group consolidation.
- Assist with the preparation of technical accounting papers for the Audit Committee
- Key point of contact for the Group's auditors
- Preparation of other technical accounting guidance as required
- Preparation of the monthly Board pack, including Group management accounts and monthly consolidation
- Co-ordination of tax compliance for the Group with divisions and external tax advisors
- Daily cash reporting to the Group CFO
- Weekly cash flow forecasting (from divisional submissions) for reporting to the banks.
- Submitting to the banks required monthly information, producing covenant compliance calculations and requesting facility utilisation
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified, and available to commence in the role at short notice.