Do you want to work for a fast-moving PLC, with plenty of opportunity to develop and progress, where no two days are the same?
An ever-changing environment to keep you captivated and challenged?
This Group Reporting Manager role based in central Nottingham can certainly offer you a rewarding and interesting career, offering both a great work environment and a defined career path, plus ongoing support and training.
The Group Reporting Manager role will include:
- Preparation of the Group annual and interim financial statements, including co-ordination of divisional submissions and ownership of the Group consolidation.
- Assist with the preparation of technical accounting papers for the Audit Committee.
- Key point of contact for the Group's auditors.
- Preparation of other technical accounting guidance as required.
- Preparation of the monthly Board pack, including Group management accounts and monthly consolidation.
- Co-ordination of tax compliance for the Group with divisions and external tax advisors.
- Daily cash reporting to the Group CFO.
- Weekly cash flow forecasting (from divisional submissions) for reporting to the banks.
- Submitting to the banks required monthly information, producing covenant compliance calculations and requesting facility utilisation.
- Instil a strong control environment across the Group, including the monitoring of balance sheet reconciliation controls and payment authority controls.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with Company Secretariat and other regulatory work.
- Consolidation of the Group's budget from divisional submissions and assist with the Group budget board presentation.
- Maintaining relationships and strong communication with senior financial and operational management across the Group.
- Maintaining relationships with various advisors.
To be successful in your application for the Group Reporting Manager role based in Nottingham, we are seeking a Practice-trained Accountant (ICAEW / ACA, ICAS / CA, ACCA) and likely to have post-qualification experience in a Financial Reporting/ technical accounting role.
As the Financial Reporting Manager has a wide variety of professional relationships to maintain and develop, both internally and externally, in person you will need to be confident, influential and approachable, with a high level of professionalism expected to reflect the PLC's values. You will have excellent attention to detail, be deadline driven, highly organised and a problem-solver; as well as have a passion for continuous improvement.
The Financial Reporting Manager role is offering a base salary of up to £55,000, plus a car allowance of £6,000 in addition. This is dependant on experience (DOE).
You will also be entitled to a discretionary bonus, private healthcare scheme, defined contributory pension scheme, and other benefits in line with a PLC (full details provided on application) which will financially enhance your package.
The business is committed to ongoing training and development, with regular appraisals, and career progression is guaranteed.
If you are interested in applying for the Financial Reporting Manager position in Nottingham, or if you would like further information on the business, please apply with your updated CV at your earliest convenience, or please get in touch with Gleeson Recruitment Group directly.
Although the role is based in Nottinghamshire it is also easily commutable from North Leicestershire and Derbyshire.