Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus
7 months ago
We are supporting a FTSE 250 organisation based in Leeds City Centre to help them find an ACA qualified accountant, to join them as Group Reporting Manager. Salary will be in the range of £55k to £60k + £5k car, pension, PHI and bonus.
Managing a team of 4, you'll report in to the Group Finance Director, taking full responsibility for the preparation and review of PLC financial statements, review of subsidiary accounts and preparation of the consolidated board reporting pack. You will manage, coach and develop a team with responsibilities for group reporting and treasury management. This will entail bringing in and developing new talent where appropriate, seeking efficiencies, centralising, continuous assessment and motivation. You'll also provide technical accounting advice to senior management and members of the wider finance team.
* A qualified chartered accountant (ACA) with a strong financial accounting background
* Strong leadership skills with proven ability to work credibly at the most senior levels, including Board
* Ability to drive change across process, systems and people
* Excellent influencing skills - must be capable of influencing a wide range of people across the organisation including senior management
* Highly self-motivated, with intellectual ability to cope with complex situations and ability to deal with change / complexity
* Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
* Strong technical accounting and analytic skills