Walsall, West Midlands
about 1 year ago
Gleeson RG are exclusively recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager for a fast growth Logistics Business have increased turnover year on year. This role will be based in Walsall with flexibility to work from home.
This role will include responsibility for driving improvements in key areas, completing the Group reporting, monthly reporting, involvement in controlling balance sheet areas and statutory reporting. In addition you will complete other reporting matters, preparing presentations for Group Board, explaining performance, variances, etc
- Drive improvement in key areas including clarity and presentation of monthly reporting
- Responsibility for preparation of the monthly financial accounts, to a tight deadline, including Group consolidation and reporting.
- To assist in other Group matters as they arise - provision of financial support to key projects
- To work with Parent Company Group colleagues to assist in presentation and understanding of financial performance.
- To take responsibility for the statutory reporting for the Group.
- To have key involvement in the preparation of the yearly budget plan for the Group businesses.
- Fully qualified accountant (preferably ACA) with several years post qualification experience in industry
- Advanced Excel
- SAP or Sage 200 knowledge would be desirable though not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of reporting tools
- Self-motivated and confident
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
This is a role for where there will be significant progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with a high calibre senior management team.