Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Gleeson RG are recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager role for a fast growth Business who are going through significant change. The Business has in impressive track record of success organically and through acquisitions.
This role which will be North Birmingham based will have responsibility for leading on investor relations and managing group reporting in line with IFRS.
- Responsibility for Group consolidations and reporting
- Manage Treasury requirements
- Act as a Business Partner to Non finance with ongoing support
- Manage existing team & grow headcount
- Manage internal controls
- Prepare half year and year-end investor materials, including financial reports and presentations
- Manage the continuing embedding of ERP into all areas of Group financial planning and reporting
- Ad hoc project to work to support financial and commercial initiatives
- Project manage the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes, including agreeing timetables and deliverables and reviewing/consolidating submissions.
- Fully Qualified (ACA or ACCA) - significant post qualified experience & ideally top ten accountancy background
- Proven team management skills
- Track record of managing investor relations
- ERP system experience
Up to £75k + Package
Flexible working approach