£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, health, pension, progression
4 months ago
I am working exclusively on a 2nd role for a fast growing Private Equity backed business in the Technology space to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant based out of Cambridge. This international business has a presence in over 40 countries, has a unique and relevant offering in the market and is backed by the most experienced investors in this space.
My client is looking to hire a top 10 trained accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience, who is either looking to move into Industry, or who already has relevant industry experience and is seeking their next challenge.
What makes this role exciting is the breadth of exposure on offer, the ability to be part of shaping the future of the finance function and the possibility of being part of their IPO journey. Support is always on hand from the Senior Financial Reporting Manager and the Finance Director who have a wealth of experience in this sector and who operate within a very flat structure. What make this role different is the People - expect a sense of humour and fun, with a natural energy that is both rare and infectious.
We will be conducting first round interviews week commencing 18th July.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Group Reporting Accountant to join the existing team and assist in the accounting and reporting of revenue, as well as bring experience to assist with statutory reporting. Due to rapid growth the company is looking to bring in new systems and processes to ensure robust scalability and this role will be central to leading this project.
You will be responsible for internal and external reporting processes and providing technical support to the business to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Monthly reporting requirements:
- To manage the production and presentation of monthly financial and management accounts and performance reports for the business.
- Assist in the production of monthly and weekly cash management schedules.
- Ensure that appropriate financial information, controls and processes are in place to provide support to large scale Projects.
- To support on a variety of ad hoc projects and initiatives as required.
External reporting requirements:
- Ensure adherence to appropriate and consistent procedures and controls and identify areas for improvement.
- Production of annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with required deadlines.
- Producing compliant and consistent statutory accounts for the group and subsidiaries.
- Act as one of the primary contacts for the Group audit.
What We Want:
- A fully qualified ACA who has trained in a Top 10 firm - this is a must!
- A self starter who is comfortable working at pace and who takes a proactive approach.
- Ability to build more efficient and robust processes that will enable the business to scale up quickly.
- Strong technical accounting skills with up to date IFRS 15, 16, 2 & 9.
- A sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Group Reporting Accountant:
- Base salary of £60K / £65K
- Share option scheme participation
- Working with the sharpest people in the sector
- A fun, dynamic and social environment to work in
- Genuine career development
Roles like this don't come up very often so please get in contact ASAP for a confidential chat on 07799 847059.