£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a Global 500 million manufacturing Group based near Dudley. This is an ideal role for a recently ACA Qualified Accountant to make their move from practice into industry.
The Group are PE backed and operate in over 130 countries worldwide. They have experienced strong growth in recent years both organically and through acquisition.
The Group Reporting Accountant will reporting into the Head of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for the Group's internal and external financial reporting, including the Group Audit, and reporting to the Board and Banks.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assist the FD in a range of aspects of the year end process, e.g. review of subsidiary submissions, preparation of disclosure notes, provision of analysis to external audit team
- Responsible for the accounts of a range of holding companies, including monthly reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and completion of local GAAP statutory accounts where necessary
- Responsible for monitoring all of the Group's intercompany accounts, both P&L and balance sheet, including following up on discrepancies
- Responsible for actioning all direct postings into HFM in relation to IFRS16 lease entries
- Build effective relationships with finance teams across the globe
- Analyse new IFRS accounting pronouncements as necessary. Update and further develop the Group accounting policies in conjunction with the Director of Financial Reporting.
- Provide advice and support on technical accounting issues to divisional finance teams and senior management
- Responsible for liaising with divisional finance teams to reconcile between entity IFRS results and local GAAP statutory accounts
To apply you must be ACA or ACCA Qualified with strong technical accounting skills. Support and mentoring will be provided from the ex Big 4 Finance Director.
In return the chance to grow your career with a fast growing global brand.
Standard working is 2 or 3 days in office per week.