West Midlands, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Company Car & Competitive Benefits
24 days ago
Previous experience within pharmaceutical distribution? Potentially your perfect job awaits…
My client, a growing 3PL solutions specialist, has strategic plans for future expansion and are committed to developing the future workforce. You will join a profitable business headquartered in the Midlands, with a clear strategy incorporating operational improvement, commercial restructuring and organic growth.
The Group Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a distribution strategy, working closely with multiple site leaders to align with company requirements surrounding GDP. Working closely with each of the distribution centres you will identify the requirements in each facility and work with the incumbent site leader to deliver key results.
You will be a proven Group Operations Manager with experience running multi-site logistics facilities, ideally across different working cultures. Your skills & experience will include:
- Experience operating within complex logistics environments;
- Previously developed and executed multi company strategies, leading an improvement journey from good to great;
- Demonstrable experience implementing lasting change within a multi-site, multi-geography organisations;
- Results-driven, believes in measuring & communicating performance;
- Emotionally intelligent and highly capable leader of people, possessing the gravitas to make things happen when faced with challenging people.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £55,000 plus a company car and a highly competitive benefits package.
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership professionals and experts on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, 3PL and general manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.