£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 22 days holidays (rising) + pension
3 months ago
Management Accountant - Wokingham
Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
Salary Guide: £45,000 - £50,000 + 22 days holiday (rising with experience) + full study support + healthcare + flexible benefits
We are delighted to be supporting our well established, highly acquisitive client, who are keen to recruit a Group Management Accountant for this multi-site property client.
A genuinely exciting opportunity for a Finalist or Newly Qualified ACCA or CIMA studying accountant, to join one of the UK's leading property specialists. This is a brand-new role within the Group Finance team and will be pivotal in ensuring the central divisions Monthly Management Accounts are produced correctly for senior directors and Group.
Their continued success means they have substantial plans to expand and they are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the company ethos and further enhance the professional, high-quality and personal service that they provide.
Working closely with the Finance Director and the Head of Finance, this role will bolster their existing finance team, and you will have active responsiblity for producing Monthly Management Accounts, and preparing Statutory Financial Statements for the Group, as well as monthly consolidated reporting packs.
Principal responsibilties as the Group Management Accountant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the central divisions, as well as posting transactions, preparing balance sheet files and dealing with queries from central divisions
- Preparation of monthly consolidated reporting pack to include profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash-flow
- Preparing information for the annual audit for the group holding companies
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements for individuals and group entities
- Assisting the FC with any ad-hoc matters across audit, tax and treasury
- Assisting with any technical accounting and reporting matters
- Hands-on involvement with any additional accouting needs and working with the Head Office finance teams for month-end responsibilities
Essential background to be considered:
- UK resident and UK experience (ideally you will live in commuting distance from Wokingham)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills - Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- Attention to detail
- Must be proactive
- Strong Team Player
- Keen to learn and improve processes
- ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified or Finalist or Newly Qualified with relevant recent accounting experience
This is a superb Group Management Accountant role, where you can bring to the finance team, your current knowledge and experience and be able to add value and passion for the Management Accounting field. My client is able to offer a great benefits package, career progression and full paid for study support. Currently the team are in the office 2 days per week, so hybrid working is in place for all staff. Please contact me for full details on this superb Group Management Accounts role.