Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a Multi-site organisation in Wolverhampton who are looking for a Group Management Accountant to join their team, with an aim of leading a team of management accountants to produce group wide management accounts. The role will see a Qualified Accountant take ownership of the monthly group management accounts, lead and mentor a team of management accountants and support and liaise with the wider business.
Due to the nature of the role, it will offer a wealth of hands on accounting exposure, whilst also providing exposure to strict reporting deadlines and interaction with Senior Stakeholders across the UK. The business are looking for a strong personality and driven individual who can challenge the business and lead a team to improve and streamline the monthly reporting cycle. You will implement new controls and processes and be instrumental in the implementation of a new ERP system.
The business have a small family run feel and put work life balance as a priority. They are growing organically and through acquisition and are keen to find a career forward person to join their team and be a go-to person withing the finance team.
Group Management Accountant Package:
- £50,000 - £55,000
Group Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- Implement new processes and controls to streamline the monthly reporting cycle
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties
- To assist in the production of the company's group management accounts to agreed deadlines, specifically supporting the Operations department
- Work independently with the wider business to support budget and forecast preparation