Group IT Manager - Birmingham £65,000 - £70,000 + 7k car allowance
I am working with a global engineering business who have an exciting opportunity for a Group IT Manager to join their ranks. This role will be charged with managing a small technical team to look after the robust head office infrastructure and business systems. Working closely with the CIO you will have budget responsibility for HQ operations of circa 2mil.
The ideal candidate will be a perfect blend of hands on technical experience, people management and stakeholder engagement. You will be working closely with a small team supporting VIPs so for this role, personality and drive is everything. We need someone capable of getting the best out of their teams and systems whilst delivering top class IT services.
- Strong technical understanding across infrastructure technologies. (Azure, Vmware, Windows Server etc)
- Excellent man management experience, a true leader.
- World class stakeholder engagement.
- Proven track record of project management, working with both internal and external teams.
- Good understanding of cyber security fundamentals.
- Can do attitude to any task.
This role is based onsite in Birmingham 4/5 days a week. Unfortunately full remote working is not available so you will need to be based locally.
As you can tell from this advert, this job is all about the person rather than a list of technical skills. We need someone who can go the extra mile to deliver a great service and become part of a world class team. If you love the work you do and think you can add value to this job, please apply here!