Solihull, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car + bonus
6 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a FTSE listed organisation in Solihull to recruit a Group Internal Auditor who will be involved in the independent and objective evaluation of the Group's internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
The Group Finance team are all practice trained with significant Industry experience, and well equipped to support individuals making a first move into Industry. The team has a wealth of knowledge and understand the challenges a first mover will face. Although there is plenty of support available, there is also a high expectation and the role needs someone who is confident in their ability and is eager to identify potential issues and push through with changes.
The role does require International travel which will include locations in the Europe and the US.
The Group Internal Auditor responsibilities include:
- Planning internal audit reviews, including the development and agreement of audit scopes and logistics.
- Performing internal audit reviews at subsidiary businesses which assess and test the design and operating effectiveness of controls (both financial and non-financial).
- Documenting process flows and evidence in support of audit testing carried out.
- Identifying and documenting control deficiencies and assessing the severity of associated risks.
- Recommending cost-effective improvements which are agreed with management.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect the results of audit work performed.
- Tracking and verifying the completion of audit actions in accordance with timelines agreed with management.
- Performing ad-hoc project work relating to risk, control and assurance as it arises.
Right person for the Group Internal Auditor role:
The role needs someone who has trained in practice within a Big 4 firm and has completed or is at the final stages of their ACA qualification. An outgoing personality will be essential and a proactive approach to building positive working relationships.
Package on offer:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Car Allowance
- 25% Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical