A Global Manufacturing firm based in Wolverhampton, is seeking a Group FP&A Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting in to the Head of Group FP&A, you will be paid a salary in the region of £60,000 to £70,000 + pension, PHI and bonus.
The Group FP&A Manager will take up strategic group wide role where they will be providing financial planning and business partnering services to support strategic decision making. You'll also manage the group budget and forecast consolidation and reporting processes, plus own the Group's strategic planning models. You will also play a role in supporting Bids & Tenders, as well as due diligence on acquisitions.
Role Responsibilities (highlights):
- Provide expert business partner support to Group Shared Services, Strategic Transformation and key business stakeholders
- Provide a best in class forecasting, planning and budgeting process
- Manage the maintenance and development of finance models to support strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage the financial aspects of strategic developments including strategic business performance reviews, transformation projects and potential M&A activity
- Lead, direct and coach a team of up to three direct reports
- Assist the Head of FP&A with FP&A activities
- Provide Financial due diligence across various areas of the business as required
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA). The ideal candidate would be someone that trained as an ACA in a recognised Audit firm, and has then progressed in to a Corporate, within FP&A and / or Finance Business Partnering.
Additionally, it would be helpful to have;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills as you'll present to executives and board, plus you'll review and challenge income and cost budgets / assumptions and project business cases
- Strong technical knowledge, including systems and modelling skills
- Previous financial planning and analysis experience
- Experience of leading strategic planning processes
To apply for the Group FP&A Manager position based in Wolverhampton, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.