£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus
over 1 year ago
We are currently partnering with a listed firm based in Nottingham, to help them find a qualified accountant to join them as Group FP&A Manager. Salary on offer is in the range of £65,000 to £75,000 + car allowance, pension, PHI and bonus. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Group FP&A Manager directly supports the strategic development of the organisation and underpins commercial performance of the business.
They are a well known listed Service provider, with links in to both the Private and Public sector. They are a leader in their field and are currently experiencing high organic and acquisitive growth.
As Group FP&A Manager you will be responsible for driving the following:
- Improvements to the provision of management information and financial insight to the board.
- Lead the planning cycle covering P&L, balance sheet, cash flow & liquidity.
- Production of the annual operating plan and inter-year re-forecasts.
- Production of the long range plan which covers a three year horizon.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business model in order to analyse and influence business strategy.
- Works closely with the CFO and Exec team to develop and implement cash/liquidity stretch plans.
- Participate as a key member of the Leadership team.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the Exec including the CEO.
- Lead and continually improve the budgeting and forecasting processes including the budget, monthly forecasts and co-ordination of the strategic plan.
- Ensure that the FP&A team are a highly capable, driven finance team through training, development, support and mentoring.
- The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering financial planning and commercial support within a similar sized business in a similar role.
- Gravitas, credibility, passion and the ability to drive a high profile and complex agenda is essential, as is the ability to lead and be inspirational to others.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change and driving a performance and continuous improvement culture