Group Financial Reporting Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are very pleased to be exclusively supporting an industry leading organisation with one a the largest presences in their particular market place.
The business in question are a Hinckley based large retail group who are now seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their talented team. This is a pivotal role within the finance team, reporting into senior management you will be responsible for maintaining and reconciling the groups financial records, as well as developing the organisation's financial processes and controls.
- Preparation and consolidation of the accounts for Group
- Responsibility for preparing, reconciling and reviewing monthly financials
- Taking the lead in overseeing month end close
- Management and development of a small team
- Adhere to and strengthen the Group's process and control environment
- Compliance with statutory reporting and other regulatory bodies
- Being responsible for the external audit process and preparing key deliverables
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to the finance team and wider business
What we are looking for...
- Ideally ACA or ACCA Qualified
- It would be advantageous to be trained within audit
- Understanding of IFRS terminologies
- Ambition to progress and take on more responsibility in the future
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that are perhaps trained within audit and are either looking for their first or second opportunity within industry. This is a broadly focused technical role where you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to senior management, as well as having the responsibility to an influence on improving controls and processes.