Coventry, West Midlands
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension, PHI
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a well-established constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. The business in question has developed an outstanding reputation for creating a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our partner is seeking to appoint a Group FP&A Manager to lead a team and take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high quality and insightful financial reporting & analysis. This accurate work will support Board, Executive committee and business decision making which will have wide reaching effects.
In this high-profile role, you will be expected to develop excellent rapport with your colleagues in the wider finance teams, along with people in the wider business to act as a knowledgeable advisor who can also challenge and question when needed. Your position will require you to
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA) with extensive financial planning & analysis experience with a proven track record of collaborating and working cohesively with various business areas to drive improvements in performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team in the preparation of interim and year-end reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain tools which will effectively monitor and report on the performance of the business and enhance our focus on underlying driver's not simply the financial outcomes.
- Be the first port of call to support in the business planning and budgeting process, which will ensure budgets are underpinned and deliverable.
- Play a key role in the co-ordination of monthly financial and performance reporting to Executive and Board for the Group, highlight key issues in our budget/forecast and what actions are in place to address these.
- Reviewing, challenging and summarising the business unit returns covering operations, strategy, treasury, and investor relations with the objective to complete risks and opportunities analysis against all forecast submissions.
- Promote a culture of inclusion and diversity across your team and any other areas under your influence
- Assist in the co-ordination of the monthly rolling forecast for all business areas and the preparation of the consolidated position for the business and the wider Group
- Build effective working relationships with financial and operational areas.
The business operates under a hybrid working routine - with a general requirement to be at the office c.3 days a week.