Up to £50000.00 per annum + benefits & hybrid-working
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Group Financial Planning Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Group Financial Planning Analyst you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Maintain 5-year business plan model and understand the key inputs.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Executive team and Board - key focus on the balance sheet and cash flow reporting.
- Prepare Board, Executive Chair and Audit Committee presentations on the performance and forecast.
- Ensure financial controls are robustly maintained.
- Month end accounting & reporting activities, typically journals, analysis, investigation, presenting to management teams.
- Financial analysis of monthly results, project plans, ad-hoc requests (variances v budget, forecast and plans).
- Support production of key performance indicators including long range business plan targets.
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and business plans (with appropriate challenge).
- Capital investment project assessments, approval and reporting.
- Attend & where necessary lead forecast and performance reviews with the Finance team.
- Process review & Continuous Improvement activities.
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Manager when required.
The ideal candidate for this Group Financial Planning Analyst role would ideally be qualified with either industry or practice experience:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects and costing.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy, economics or business at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £50,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!