£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
11 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively in partnership with a well-established manufacturing business in the heart of the Black Country. This business are part of a wider group (which also present future opportunities...) and are a real success story within the region, with an extremely stable client base and record profits in recent years.
This is a newly created Group Financial Controller position, working out of head office, managing the accounts and financial performance of a number of manufacturing sites across the UK. There is plenty of low-hanging fruit from a process and software improvement perspective and this business is also looking to implement a new ERP system, so experience in this area is a must.
You will receive flexibility within the role, working 2 days a week from home. The office is based in the Black Country, but extremely accessible from Birmingham too.
Key responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller position:
- Preparing all monthly Financial Reports
- Monthly and quarterly group consolidation and reporting
- Leading annual budget process and quarterly re-forecasts
- Managing company's treasury function including credit control, receivables and payables
- Preparing UK annual statutory audit for several entities
- Supporting and leading on the implementation of new accounting processes and tools, including the new ERP system
- Identifying areas of improvement within Finance and implementing any required changes
- Providing ad hoc support to the Group CFO
Key requirements for the Group Financial Controller position:
- You must be either CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proven experience of leading and managing a high performing team
- Group consolidation and reporting experience
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with high volumes of data and meet deadlines