Group Financial Controller
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a hugely profitable and established business in Nottingham, who are looking to recruit a new Group Financial Controller. There is excellent potential to progress your career within this business, whilst managing a small team.
The role requires a qualified (ACA or ACCA) finance professional, who has ideally trained within practice, coupled with proven experience in an industry side role, specifically with group consolidation and reporting experience.
The main purpose of the Group Financial Controller is to support the Group CFO in leading the financial and management reporting activities across the Group; ensuring these are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
Key responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller position:
- Preparing all monthly Financial Reports
- Monthly and quarterly group consolidation and reporting
- Leading annual budget process and quarterly re-forecasts
- Managing company's treasury function including credit control, receivables and payables
- Preparing UK annual statutory audit for several entities
- Identifying areas of improvement within Finance and implementing any required changes
- Providing ad hoc support to the Group CFO
Key requirements for the Group Financial Controller position:
- You must be either CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proven experience of leading and managing a high performing team
- Group consolidation and reporting experience
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with high volumes of data and meet deadlines