£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus
18 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a UK market leader, who are looking for a Group Financial Controller in a newly-created position. This role will take responsibility for improving processes across group finance and facilitate the growth of the finance function. Our client have recently been acquired, so this is a great opportunity to put new processes in place and put your stamp on the team.
This role offers considerable opportunity to work from home and fantastic flexibility. This is an exciting career opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a highly successful and continually growing business.
Key Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller position:
- Ensure strong financial control processes are in place across the business
- Implement process improvements throughout the finance function and driving process automation where possible
- Improve the month end reporting timetable and production of monthly management accounts including the group consolidation, P&L, and balance sheet.
- Manage the year end audit process to ensure deliverables are accurate and timely
- Oversee and signoff the production of statutory accounts all international group entities
- Ensure all accounting policies are adhered to throughout the Group
- Leadership of a highly skilled team of people across the group finance team
- Consolidating entities in foreign currencies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven experience with Group Financial Reporting and Control
- Strong technical accounting skills including group consolidation and overseeing group audit
- Experience in establishing and developing new processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines