£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + car + bonus
8 months ago
Gleeson are currently supporting a leading business in Cannock to recruit a Group Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a hugely successful, global business and assist them in process improvements across the business and also act as manager and mentor to a developing team.
The Group Financial Controller will manage a small team and report directly into the CFO with exposure to senior management across the group. The business offer a full hybrid working model and its expected to be in the office 2 - 3 days per week.
The Group Financial Controller will:
- Build, motivate and manage a small team which will be responsible for all group accounting
- Implement and manage robust month-end processes to ensure that accurate financial information is available to management and shareholders
- Support management with ad hoc analysis to support critical decision making
- Drive efficiency through further integration where possible
- Work alongside the head of FP&A to design and deliver an appropriate management reporting framework
- Conclude an ongoing audit tender process and manage information flow to new auditors
- Manage the relationship with the Group's outsourced VAT and Corporation Tax advisers
- Manage all elements of the Group's financial control environment
The successful Group Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with experience as a senior member of a centralised group accounting function. You will ideally have worked within an international setting in a time of business change. As this is a business critical role, candidates on short notice will be preferable.