Group Financial Controller
Surrey / Berkshire border
My client is an established global Business Services Group. Based within their European HQ, this is an opportunity to shape and direct their growing business following a recent S4 implementation.
- Responsible for completing monthly, quarterly, and fiscal consolidation of Group and standalone accounts
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures based on IFRS and relevant rules.
- Manage SMEs in HQ finance team, including financial service vendors.
- Leader on continuous process improvement to ensure accounting effectiveness.
- Authorise financial expenses in HQ based on the predefined rules.
- Responsible for managing subordinates to prepare Group consolidation of accounts and to submit reporting pack to HQ
- Maintain and improve the S4 process by monitoring and supervising financial employees, as well as financial vendor based on the service level agreement.
- Train financial service partner in comprehensive way and validate quality.
- Troubleshoot between financial service partner and business requirement.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial transaction by reviewing S4 dashboard and proactively address the issue with relevant SMEs.
- Prepare the financial data , which should be used for tax return, financial audit, and any other presentation and provide it in timely manner.
- Adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and planning and organizational skills.
- Adaptation for system provided S4
- Superior mathematical, leadership, employee management.
- Understanding of data privacy standards (GDPR)
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail.